(keep scrolling down for the forms)
- Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor Society designation on your transcript
- In house scholarships that are only open to AGS members
- Enhance your college application or resume
- Build network relationships and make new friends
- Get more involved in the community
- Attend regional and state conferences
- You must have at least 12 cumulative units completed at Las Positas College by the end of the semester you are applying for (this does not mean you need to be taking 12 units this semester only that at the end of the semester your cumulative units is at least 12.
AGS requires a cumulative GPA of 3.0, and a semester GPA of 3.0. - Earn 12 points. 4 for meeting, 4 for service, and 4 for fund-raising (Pizza Nights) . - For every month that an AGS member has earned points, he/she must turn in a points sheet. Points sheets are to be turned in monthly to the AGS folder in the 100 building
If you would like to become a member of AGS, all you need to do is fill out the AGS application, available in room 100 and return it to the AGS folder in the 100building. It's also a good idea to contact our advisor Randy Taylor, and he can answer any questions you may have and give you an orientation.